Please read this policy carefully because by accessing the services provided by us, you agree to provide information and the use of that information by us in the manner provided in this Policy.
We commit to respecting your online privacy Data. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us. Information that is considered personal about you by Us includes, but is not limited to, Your name, address, email address, phone number, User photo, payment information or other contact information.
In order to avail any services through the Website, you are required to provide the following information which includes, but is not limited to:
- Personal E-mail Address;
- Mobile number;
- Bank details;
We may also collect and use information about your interactions and browsing history on the website, in a manner and format that does not directly identify you as an individual (Non-Personal Information). Non-Personal Information also includes information that we collect and use that we make anonymous by obfuscating or removing information that directly identifies you. In addition, we collect and use comments, replies, and other User Content you post, and regardless of whether the information that they contain identifies you, we treat this information as Non-Personal Information when it is separate from the name, username, or e-mail address you provide to register for the Registered Account/User Profile. We may also use tool or the third-party providers to collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Our site requires you to give us contact information like name, address, e-mail, telephone number, chat history, identification number, credit card information for payments for the purposes of availing our services listed on the Website and/or App.
- Any communication between you and the website and/or App, along with queries and posts on our website and/or App are also included in this.
- We may also collect information from external sources. This information includes your username and other information on those sites,demographic data like age, gender and other interests; viewing data and advertisement interaction, content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our website or App or services.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to- date.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON WEBSITE
The Website may include hyperlinks to other websites or content or resources. We have no control over any Website or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than us.
You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, services/products or other materials on or available from such website/Applications or resources.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may release your personal information to a third-party in order to comply with a Court Order or other similar legal procedure, or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law; prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or investigate or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of Our Terms of Service. We may disclose personally identifiable information to parties in compliance with our Terms of Service as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. In such events, we may disclose name, address, country, phone number, and email address.
You further acknowledge that the Website may contain information which is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- External Service Providers: There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help you use our Website. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their private policy.
ACCESSING AND REVIEWING INFORMATION
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted. If you change any information we may keep track of your old information.
We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
When you sign up for a Registered Account/User Profile, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the Company. We do not recommend transfer of sensitive information (such as credit card number) and bank account details via the Site to other Users. Users are recommended to do so offline, on the phone or via personal emails. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
DISPUTES AND JURISDICTION
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims through this policy will be resolved according to our Terms of Service.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS